Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sharing Time



I saw this on Ellen and then watched it ten times. I wonder what this girl dreams about. I want whatever she's on.



Yes.



This is a Mel Brooks musical, naughty jokes ahead. You've been warned!
This montage just makes me so giddy, I nearly squeal. I saw this show in New York two years ago and I will always associate this show with the phrase "Broadway Musical." In many ways, it really was your typical piece of musical theater. It's what you'd expect on Broadway. Everything about it was spectacular. It's based on one of my all-time favorite movies, the sets were monstrous, the special effects put my jaw in my lap, my lungs hurt from laughing so hard, the dancing was insane, everything was perfectly executed. I'm not a huge fan of "spectacle" shows, but when they're done well with material I like, I'm aboard.



This is both the funniest and most terrifying thing I've ever seen.



I just discovered this guy. So not fair.


Just cuz.



She is coming to the Hale Center Theater Orem in June. For those of you that are theatre illiterate, she's Audra McDonald, a four-time Tony Award winner. The Hale in Orem is 300 seats, basically a living room. I'm trying to convince myself to pay $149 to go see her perform. And I mean, it's not just like a front row seat to Broadway, it's being close enough for the Michael Jordan of Broadway to touch, breathe, and spit all over you. Oh boy do I want to.



She is one heck of a woman. nieniedialogues.com

3 comments:

  1. it's like that baby's legs HAVE NO BONES. WHAT!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't watch them all, but the wisdom teeth one was hilarious. Joni showed me the OK GO one before and I loved it. The baby was just weird. And the last video was beautiful and inspiring. I miss you Jon.

    ReplyDelete