Thursday, June 10, 2010

A couple days ago I was responsible for getting food to my little brothers, so of course I was at the drive-thru at Wendy's. I brought my 8 year old brother Clint along for the ride. He's really a talker.  He was sitting directly behind me and wouldn't quit rolling down his window attempting to add to the order. I didn't let him, but when I got the order, he had his window rolled down and started talking to the employee...so I just drove off and he screamed "THANK YOU!!!"

Then the following conversation ensued:

Me: Clint, you like talking don't you?

Clint: Yeah I just have a lot to say.

Me: You even like talking to strangers.

Clint: Yeah, that's how you make friends.

Me: When I was your age, I was terrified to talk to strangers.

Clint: And how many friends do YOU have?


That was pretty enlightening.

2 comments: