Monday, January 7, 2013

First Day of School Lessons

  • College is so much harder than I remembered it.
  • Japanese is not as fashionable nor as hipster as French, Italian, or Latin...or even folk dance.
  • Solange is hipster!
  • What it's like to be on the receiving end of rolling eyes because you're speaking a foreign language.
  • Utah is bad-mutha cold.
  • The world is slowly coming to a bigger consensus in music taste.
  • You can find any demographic in a collection of 34,000.
  • American females are just not as feminine as their Japanese counterparts.
  • American males are just so much more masculine than their Japanese counterparts.
  • I'm still really glad that I served a mission.
  • I'm so glad to be home from my mission.
  • I'm still sort of sad that I'm not a missionary.
  • I'm still all kinds of flawed and imperfect.
  • Some things never change.
  • Some things can never be restored.
  • Everybody is on the internet all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment