Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Theater wish list:


  • Side Show at the Echo Theater in Provo - Saw it, it was great.
  • Phantom of the Opera at BYU - Seeing it on the 30th.
  • Arsenic and Old Lace at Centerpoint in Centerville.
  • Dreamgirls National Tour at the Capitol Theatre in Salt Lake - I really hope this one works out. If anyone is in or near Salt Lake and is willing to volunteer one minute of their time and their automobile to drive me one block from the Triad Center to the Capitol Theater in a mad dash around 7:20 on February 5th, I'd owe you for a lifetime. - Superb.
  • Next to Normal at the Ziegfield in Ogden - Maybe Saturday? - Review coming.
  • Little Happy Secrets at the Echo Theater in Provo
  • Death of a Salesman at the Grand Theatre.
  • The Civil War at Hale Center Theater Orem - ?
  • Les Miserables  at Pioneer Theatre Company - Runs in May, but I'm just recording this to solidify my commitment to see it. Which means I need to get tickets pretty soon. - Wow.
  • Ragtime at Hale Centre Theatre - I can't express how excited I am to finally see this live. It's not until June...gotta get these early too. - Amazing.
Maybe this post will grow as I possibly review each of these? I dunno. I just wanted to write it down somewhere so I wouldn't forget.

I guess this is for you too! I go see stuff by myself all the time, but if you'd like to join me for any of these, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment