Sunday, July 28, 2013

Vine Lovin'

I just needed to let everyone know how much I love Vine. Yes, you read that right. I'm still using Vine. I'm actually looking at and enjoying it more than Instagram. I hardly ever post, but I browse it all day. It's replaced my YouTube browsing. It's all of the hilarity and creativeness of the YouTube community condensed into 6 seconds. No ads, no "never gonna give you up", no top comments, no music videos. The 6 second limit forces creativity and tends to be the perfect comedic timing. It's created a very clever and artistic, comedic community. Just look at these:

Original Poster: Jordan Burt
This is my favorite Vine poster. Many of you will recognize the scenery. He's a Provo resident.


Original Poster: Marcus Johns
Marcus is probably the most popular user on Vine. He seems busy now, but his earlier stuff was hilarious. Even if he were just to make vines of clouds from here on out, he'd still have his million followers.



Original Poster: Bo Burnham
This one never gets old.



Original Poster: Princess Lauren
This is a teenager with a well-adjusted sense of humor.


Original Poster: Kc James
He and Jordan Burt make a great team.




Original Poster: Landon Moss
Another one of my favorite users. 



Original Poster: Chloe Fey
Apparently this one made the rounds among Junior High Kids through one of those "Best of Vine" Facebook pages (you all should just get the app instead of liking those pages so we can still get funny videos like this; descending the soapbox now...) This is still hilarious though. Probably the only funny face video that made me hurt myself from laughter.



Original Poster: Jackson Holland
This is the one that got me hooked.

Original Poster: AYZEE
This took forever to film.

Some users (some are listed above) I'd recommend:

Jordan Burt
Marcus Johns
Landon Moss*
Simone Shepherd*
Kc James
Princess Lauren
QPark
KingBach*
Liane V
Trey Kennedy
Jerry Purpdrank
Brittany Furlan*
Jerome Jarre
DeStorm*
Eric Dunn*
Curtis Lepore
Trampwall Sam
Michael Lopriore*
Meagan Cignoli
Bo Burnham*
    *Strong language. Sensitive readers, steer clear.

    That should keep you busy. #savevine.





    No comments:

    Post a Comment