- Friends in my hardest class that also live in my apartment complex. Study buddies.
- Being able to take Doctrine & Covenants from my Marriage and Family (which by the way was the best class I've ever taken...I wish I had time to blog about it) professor from summer term.
- Public restrooms that have barriers between urinals.
- Professors that know my name even before I've met them.
- Clean roommates.
- Hardest classes and most homework yet, has luckily translated to more motivation to be responsible for me.
- A couple stress-relieving classes.
- A great job and yet another free all-sports pass (even I won't call that a ROC Pass), this time with football.
- Today I had classes from 9AM to 1PM and had to work from 1PM to 5PM and didn't pack a lunch. I can make myself a near Food TV caliber dinner when I want to, but packing food is a domestic skill I still haven't acquired. Anyway, at about 2, somebody showed up at work and said "hey want a pizza?" and handed an entire pizza through the ticket window. I'm not kidding. This happened.
I kind of resent when people over-use the phrase "tender mercy." Oh well.